Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday afternoon, 12:48 p.m.

Dr. Grumpy: "This is Dr. Grumpy, returning a page."

Mrs. Manana: "Yeah, I have an appointment tomorrow, and need to come in today, instead."

Dr. Grumpy: "Today is Sunday. My office is closed."

Mrs. Manana: "Yeah, my appointment is tomorrow. But I just found out I have to work. Can I meet you there today?"

Dr. Grumpy: "No." (looks up schedule) "What about Tuesday or Wednesday, instead? Same time."

Mrs. Manana: "Do you see patients those days?"

Dr. Grumpy: "Um, yes."

Mrs. Manana: "Okay. I'll be in Wednesday."

5 comments:

Karen said...

Common sense seems to be a foreign concept to her.

Angela said...

You're open on monday? LOL

Some people are special...

xx
Jaxs

Anonymous said...

I can believe the idiocy of your patient. You must have the patience of a saint to take these calls yourself!

Mainly I am posting because the add on your blog caught my eye. It is for "World of LordCraft". WOW! I am positive some doctor had a hand in making those breasts. The way she is (un) dressed and her stance you could give an anatomy lesson w/ that pic! Just found it funny on your blog

Anonymous said...

Call him back and say you can work him in at 3:45 am.

Anonymous said...

she wants you

 
Locations of visitors to this page