Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Today's featured gift

We've all had one of those embarrassing moments when we desperately need a spare pair of underwear. How often does thinking about this problem keep you awake at night?

Well, worry no more! Now there's the emergency Box-o-Undies!





Yes, this convenient package holds 5 pairs of clean, single-use underpants. Allowing you to go back to your favorite Mexican restaurant with confidence.


I should note that tonight is the first night of Hanukkah, and so I again present the traditional Hanukkah carol.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Grab and Go" seems like a bad slogan. By the time you need these, I assume you already went.

Kathy G said...

Thanks for the video. Not even Jewish and I always like the song.

Packer said...

Happy Song in the burlesque style. Have a Happy.

Thatgirl said...

I have to imagine that just having a spare pair of underwear in the car or in your office would take up much less room than that box. And be less embarrassing for someone to stumble upon. Oh well, at least they're not artisanal.

Silliyak said...

This Sunday you'll see my sweetheart and me as we're poisoning pigeons in the park.

Moose said...

Oy vey, is it that time of year again?

Feh, humbug.

Anonymous said...

Haaaa, hoooo, had had had, that's the funn.... oops- would someone please pass the underpants dispenser?

Lo said...

I love you, Dr. Grumpy.......I don't tell you often enough.

Silly product, but thanks for Tom Lehrer.......I have always loved him and this song.

Kat said...

This seems like such a perfect gag gift for people I know, so I looked "emergency underpants" up online.

Most amusing of the search results = "used" - uhmmm sorry... one could not pay me to take a used pair (well unless what I was being paid was a generous amount).

Not Happy Hospitalist said...

"I shit you not, these are pop up panties!

This may make you shit your pants for real: http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2011/12/08/supreme-court-takes-a-look-at-medical-patents/

I have a feeling Happy Hospitalist will love this, as it comes up with ways for him to make extra money by just doing his job.

 
Locations of visitors to this page