Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saturday guest post

Today I'm featuring a post sent in by Officer Cynical.

HOW TO GO TO JAIL

1. Drive a car with really loud exhaust pipes, so I'll notice you. AND

2. Have license plates on your car that, when I run the number, come back to a completely different color, year, make and model car. AND

3. Have a suspended driver's license. AND

4. Have no insurance on your car. AND

5. Have 2 pounds of marijuana, a supply of baggies, and a scale in plain view on your back seat.

11 comments:

Ms. Donna said...

They have said it before, drugs make you stupid.

pharmacy chick said...

wow, thats a recipe I am never gonna try! LOL Thanks OFFICER CYNICAL..we miss you!

Anonymous said...

those loud pipes--nothing but trouble!

lbparker said...

Wow. Nothing like calling attention to himself. Don't these folks know about "staying under the radar"?

The only thing better would have been if he'd actually been smoking a joint when you pulled him over.

popeyemoon said...

Your wrong look at Bush he tarnished the name of VDubu my Favorited car.

Sharon Marie said...

Miss his blog!

Anonymous said...

All of these except #2, and the scale, are a daily occurrence. Or they are when I'm in the mood to do traffic.

The guys in Motors say they can go for a couple of days and never run into a fully documented/legal driver.

Nekura said...

Did he say, "What seems to be the problem, officer?"

Anonymous said...

F@#& da police.

ERP said...

Right. If drug dealers were smart they would all drive Priuses.

Qwrgrl said...

I am so very happy to see posts by Officer Cynical!!! I loved his blog and it made my crazy job even more enjoyable. Glad he's still around sharing his wisdom!

 
Locations of visitors to this page