Friday, December 4, 2015

Gift Guide 2015

With the release of a new Star Wars film, commercialization of movie tie-ins has exceeded all previous levels, bringing us products we never knew we needed.

Do you have a friend with a crush on Darth Vader? Do they possess a fetish for loud, mechanical, respirations, and hide in ICU supply closets more than most? Do they talk about the Dark Lord seeing them naked in the shower?

Then this is perfect for them!


"Come to the other side... of the shower curtain."


Yes, with the official Darth Vader shower head your sithsexual friends can live out their darkest fantasies, re-enacting the "Psycho" scene with Anakin Skywalker instead of Norman Bates. Loud, stridorous, respirations aren't included, but I'm sure they can make their own.

16 comments:

sousca said...

I wish I had found your blog before now, I have not laughed so much for ages. Do I times I detect notes of cynicism and sarcasm at times? Oh! it makes it all the funnier.

ER's Mom said...

WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahh the magical commercialization that only Disney can provide...

Moose said...

I FIND YOUR LACK OF CONDITIONER DISTURBING.

Does it come with an optional remote choke-hold?

Officer Cynical said...

I am 100% sure this is actually a photo of your own bathroom.

Anonymous said...

You do not know the SHOWER of the dark side...

Anonymous said...

Perfect when I'm really dirty and smelly...
Phew! Phew! Phew! Phew!

Anonymous said...

Most shower heads these days don't give you enough water pressure, but the force is strong with this one.

Packer said...

Those sithsexual fantasies isn't that called Hans Solo ?

uppereast74 said...

Does it come with a vibrating function as well.

Anonymous said...

The best part is the "Death Star" setting, where a bunch of streams of water come out and then converge into one.

Peter B said...

I think that's Chad, not Darth.

Bobbi said...

OMG! Do you have any idea what that thing would do to my PTSD?! *shudders*

(I'm more than half serious.)

Anonymous said...

If it sprays you, it will make you more clean than you can possibly imagine.

Hattie said...

Good Lord! I am scarred for the rest of what is left of my life!

Anonymous said...

OMG, where did you get this?!? I NEED one for my son for Christmas! Please, Please!

 
Locations of visitors to this page