Thursday, December 17, 2015

2015 Gift Guide

By this time of year, you're probably sick of Santa Claus. He's everywhere. But have you ever hated him enough to want to, uh, relieve yourself on him?

Well, now you can have the satisfaction of doing just that!



With this cheerful 3-piece toilet decoration, you can take out your frustrations on the jolly old elf by lifting his head and giving him a golden shower (or worse). Need your kids to help clean up before family arrives? Hand them a toilet brush and tell them Santa needs his teeth cleaned. And I'm sure Father Christmas would love to have your thirsty Labrador drinking from his throat.

6 comments:

Yoko Drāno said...

"Sure, Santa, you can have your cookies and milk. After I'm done with them."

Anonymous said...

Note to teenage boys in the house: Santa can see what you're doing.

gloriap said...

Those used to be popular with Little Old Ladies in the 1970s. It was another example of "Decking the...Halls."

Anonymous said...

Oh, you better not sit,
You better not shit,
Or you're gonna die,
I'm telling you why,
Santa Claus is flushing you down!

fiberman said...

If I walked into the bathroom and saw that, my urethra would clamp shut so violently I'd never pee naturally again.

Anonymous said...

My parents have this.
Maybe not this exact one, but something very similar!

 
Locations of visitors to this page