Friday, November 25, 2011

New page

All right, fans, I've been busy preparing the 2011 edition of the Dr. Grumpy Gift Guide, but it won't be ready for a few days.

However, for those of you already looking for information on semen-shaped jewelry, pink & green men's slacks with giraffes on them, alarm clocks that run away from you, and the other fine products I've featured in the past, there's now

(drum roll)

The Dr. Grumpy Gift Guide page!


It covers my recommendations from 2009 & 2010, and you can visit it by clicking on the above link, or by looking for it down on the right sidebar.

Happy shopping!

7 comments:

DaddyBear said...

Nothing artisanal, I hope?

Mingle said...

I'm looking forward to the 2011 version! I'm sure I'll be able to find the perfect white-elephant gag gift for my friends.

C said...

I saw those running alarm clocks in a catalog...whats wrong with putting the alarm clock across the room? That's what I do...

Thatgirl said...

I can't wait to see what makes the list, I've been holding off on telling my family what I want until it comes out ;-)

Anonymous said...

Can't decide between the TP or the scarves - decisions, decisions. But does it come in black?

murgatr

Ledasmom said...

You can still throw a book or a cat at an alarm clock across the room. Personally, I don't get much accuracy with Fluffy on a moving target.

The Quirked Eyebrow said...

*sigh* All good reasons why advertising should be illegal.

 
Locations of visitors to this page