Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reasons to avoid cheap bras

Dr. Grumpy: "How did the car accident happen?"

Mr. Smash: "Well, this lady in front of me had this huge rack. I think she used it for towing stuff. And I guess something broke, and her rack flew off and smashed my front end. It was one of the biggest racks I've ever seen. I mean, it must have hit 2 or 3 other cars too before it stopped, and people were swerving, and everyone was watching her rack lying in the middle of the road. And she didn't care if she'd hurt anyone else. All she kept saying was that we'd ruined her rack, and that she'd paid a lot of money for it, too."

8 comments:

J-Quell'n said...

LOL

word verification i hotie...ha ha

Anonymous said...

her rack flew off and smashed my front end

So in other words, her rack smashed his grill? Kinky...

terri c said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Believe me, the title and early sentences did not let on to the topic!

Here I was thinking about a man restocking women's lingerie, and my eyebrows raised at 'towing stuff' but when 'smashing front ends' were brought up, adequacy of room enough for 'bumper cars' in the stockroom in the back came to mind.

Anonymous said...

Ha! reminded of a time many years ago in small town hospital (true story)- watching a face being stitched - the irate old woman pointed through blood soaked towel at her skinny little husband and said
"hith cock made my lipths bleed".
Found out later they own a chicken farm. Rooster bit her. The assisting staff had a much faster night shift discussing the original first-to-mind visual.

stewbert said...

if the rack flew off, i'm thinking it's better to avoid cheap plastic surgery ...

Anonymous said...

Tee-hee, girl parts.

Grow up.

—g.

Cheap Bras said...

This article is very good, from which I have learned a lot!!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page