Friday, December 4, 2009

Homecoming

I pull into the driveway, and walk down to the mail box to get the bills & junk. The neighbor family is out putting up some Christmas lights. Mr. Neighbor comes over to chat for a minute.

Suddenly, my front door flies open. Frank comes out, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Frank: "DAAAAD!!! THE FRONT HALL TOILET BACKED UP ON ME 'CAUSE I USED TOO MUCH PAPER AND NOW THERE'S POOP ON THE FLOOR AND SOME STILL IN THE TOILET AND PAPER EVERYWHERE AND IT SMELLS BAD AND THE TOILET KEEPS RUNNING AND..."

Dr. Grumpy: "Frank, calm down. Why didn't you tell Mom as soon as this happened?"

Frank: "I did. She told me to wait and tell you as soon as you got home."


Mr. Neighbor doubled over laughing. Perhaps for the first time he was glad to have teenagers.

9 comments:

mommanator said...

Poor pop! they do get some rotten jobs!

Doris said...

Oh my! Not a fun cleanup.

Mrs. Grumpy wasn't in payback mode was she?

>:p

Anonymous said...

Well that sure does beat my encounter with a weirdo with a blowup doll under his arm!

The Mother said...

Who said teenagers were any better? They are, however, better at ignoring. As in, you walk into their completely closed off bathroom, wondering why they've been using the guest potty for a week, and find---

Well. You know. Fun.

And someone explain to me why boys have that handy-dandy aimer thingie, and STILL can't hit the john?

ndenunz said...

Nothing worse than getting hit with the damage report after a long day at work.

Maha said...

There's a fun way to unwind after a long day of dealing with your highly entertaining patients!

Candice said...

Hehehe...

I think I like your wife.

In fact, that is something I totally would have done. Shit work is always left for the hubs. I'm almost positive that he enjoys it anyway.

angeleyes92083 said...

There are just some jobs men are better at...like killing spiders.

If you would like a hilarious example, check out a post on this blog:
http://15minutelunch.blogspot.com/2009/08/some-pig.html

And if you have some spare reading time his other posts, especially the ones about his childhood, are extremely entertaining!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me she at least turned off the water so the toilet would stop running.

 
Locations of visitors to this page