Thursday, September 8, 2011

Love and marriage

Dr. Grumpy: "Anything else going on?"

Mr. Discord: "My wife and I are having a lot of conflict. I have these health problems, and she's more concerned with other junk than she is with me."

Lady Discord: "That's not true! I always put you first."

Mr. Discord: "So we're going to counseling..."

(Lady Discord whips out iPhone, starts texting)

Mr. Discord: "What are you doing?"

Lady Discord: "Updating my Facebook status, so my friends know we're at the doctor."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Social networking.
Who gives a shit?
Really.

Anonymous said...

If I were her husband I would have snatched it out of her hand and stomped on it. I cannot stand it when people text while they are with me. They need to start teaching manners in school, apparently, since many people are not learning them at home.

Packer said...

So Lois, just how is the anger management thing working out for you ?

Anonymous said...

"According to my husband's Facebook wall, that's where we are now."

jimbo26 said...

Have to admit I prefer Twitter to Facebook .

Li'l Azathoth said...

"Now I'm checking my profiles on match.com, eharmony.com, okcupid.com, jdate.com, ashleymadison.com, and philanderers.com."

A Doc 2 Be said...

FB: for those whoo need to feel important (because you're not).

FB = the bane of society, cell phones are a close 2nd.

Anonymous said...

Is Lady Discord's first name QED?

Anonymous said...

Haha Packer, yeah, I guess my reaction was a bit extreme, due to seeing that kind of rudeness so often. In reality, I'm sure I would have settled for taking it out of her hands and turning it off. (But I still would have been angry.)

cliffintokyo said...

Yep, that's pretty close to first.
Netdorking is sooo important.....

WV: "tringe" = triple cringe??

 
Locations of visitors to this page