Monday, September 11, 2017

Front line combat

Some random lady walks in.

Some random lady: "FINALLY!"

Mary: "Hi, can I help you?"

Some random lady: "CAN YOU HELP ME? Is that what you just said?"

Mary: "Uh, yes."

Some random lady: "I've been by your office 8 times in the last 2 weeks, and EVERY TIME the door has been locked. WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!!!"

Mary: "Um, well, it means we're closed. We're open weekdays from 7:30 to 5..."

Some random lady: "Excuse me, did you just say it means you're closed?"

Mary: "Yes, we're open from..."

Some random lady: "THAT is completely unacceptable." 

(walks out, slams door)

12 comments:

Officer Cynical said...

I see, at the time I'm writing this, there are no other comments. What kind of place are you running here? No comments? NO COMMENTS? Next time I need a nervololgist I'll go to a different blog. Oh, and don't let the door hit me in the ass on my way out. Wait......

Jono said...

Dr. Grumpy's Office: Open 24 hours a day, no cover charge.

Unknown said...

Mary's screening abilities are getting really sharp..look how she got rid of that crazy lady with just repetition of a simple ordinary phrase!

bobbie said...

Another raise for Mary, me thinks!

Packer said...

Now the parents of Craig's friends are getting in on the act.

Anonymous said...

"When I get the munchies, I need my tacos right away! You DO serve tacos, right?"

Tarquin "R.J." Toffeebridge V said...

"And all this time I thought your doors were locked because you were some super-exclusive club, and that made me determined to get in. But if you were just closed, I totally wasted my time."

Anonymous said...

Sheesh! Would it kill ya to hang one of those cheapo signs in the window, "Sorry, we're CLOSED"! What kind of crappy little convenience store are you runnin; over there?

Ms. Donna said...

First, bobbie is right -- another raise for Mary. Second, isn't there a shrink in the building? You could get some GREAT referrals . . .

Anonymous said...

Coffee is for closers.

Crazy RxMan said...

If it's anything like pharmacy, the "facts" will dramatically change by the time it makes it to the Yelp review.

Anonymous said...

"And why are there no little pitchers with the flavored syrups?"

 
Locations of visitors to this page