Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Mary is FIRED!... again.

Recently, who knows why, the twins have become obsessed with the 1984 Lionel Richie song "Hello."

And by obsessed, I mean singing it to the dogs, to each other, in the car, playing it on their phones, playing it on their band instruments... pretty much UNTIL I WANT TO KILL THEM.

Anyway.

The other day I was bitching about it to Mary, and how damn sick I was of hearing it.

The next morning I was in a room examining a patient, and afterwards walked back to my office. When I sat down to type up some notes, my mouse wouldn't track. It had been working fine earlier.

After a minute I turned it over to see what was wrong, to find this taped to the bottom:




18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Mary.

stacey said...

Whatever she currently makes.... Double it immediately!

Anonymous said...

I love a twisted sense of humor.

MA said...

You go Mary!!

Moose said...

Sometimes you see her pass outside your door?

Ms. Donna said...

Mary is a treasure!

Anonymous said...

She is a certified American Hero.

bobbie said...

Good one, Mary!!

JFBII said...

I love it! I laughed and I needed a good laugh today! She's a keeper for sure! :-)

Candi said...

I think it's just awesome what that prank says about you as a boss. :)

RevSteveW said...

It could have been worse, she could have hidden the Diet Coke, with that sign stuck to each can

Anonymous said...

Just when you thought the brain worm was gone. Mary is priceless.

Holly said...

LMAO! Mary is definitely a keeper. In fact, I'd double her salary stat.

Anonymous said...

If you ever do anything to make her angry.. be afraid, very afraid

http://myobsaid.wordpress.com/ said...

Troll level: wicked expert.

BeadHappy said...

Mary is awesome.

Shash said...

I think Mary has cat blood. You can get mad, but it will not last. The moment she looks at you, you will forgive her and laugh with her.

peace said...

Oh lovely mary.

 
Locations of visitors to this page