Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fun with Mary

Sometimes an annoying patient won't take no for an answer.


Mr. Pest: "So, Mary, can we get together this Saturday?"

Mary: "No, thank you. I have plans."

Mr. Pest: "Come on... we'll have fun."

Mary: "I'm not interested, sir. I have a boyfriend."

Mr. Pest: "You could still go out with me."

Mary: "Okay, how about you and I take a drive over to Southtown this weekend? Could you pick me up?"

Mr. Pest: "Sure, but Southtown? By the prison? That's a terrible area. Why do you want to go there?"

Mary: "My boyfriend needs a ride home. He's being released on parole."

7 comments:

Mrs J said...

Mary is awesome!!

Karen Whiddon said...

I love Mary! I wish I was a quick with a comeback as she is!

bobbie said...

Mary ~ I bow to your awesome-ness!!

Packer said...

So what was he in for ?

Ms. Donna said...

Mary, Keep Dr. G. in line! Like bobbie, I bow to you!

Erin said...

"A boyfriend is just a temporary problem." Maybe Mr. Pest subscribes to that same philosophy.

Anonymous said...

Yup, Mary is a keeper, and I, too, honor her awesomeness. You definitely would not want to get on her bad side. I can see it now - piss her off and she would set up the filing system so that all patient records are filed in alpha order - by the last letter in the patient's first name. And then she would go on vaca. Are you sure you are paying her enough? TCG

 
Locations of visitors to this page