Bizarrely enough, this includes the most common liquid on planet Earth: water.
And this is the actual warning label that comes with water:
So, as per the last paragraphs, let's keep these important points in mind:
1. If you accidentally get water in your eyes, IMMEDIATELY flush them with more water for 15 minutes.
2. If you accidentally drink water, induce vomiting.
3. If you get water on your skin, wash it off with soap and water.
4. If the water catches fire, extinguish it immediately with something "appropriate."
5. And always call poison control if you drink water! It says so!
Thank you, Webhill!