I am here to try and help you.
I am NOT here:
1. For you to sell me a timeshare.
2. To discuss the rising price of bus passes.
3. To render a 2nd opinion on your friend's 3rd cousin with MS in Wyoming.
4. To look at > 2 pictures of your children, grandchildren, dogs, doll collection, spouse, car, trailer home, or the fish you caught last weekend.
5. To look at the catalogue of huge, 3-wick, foul-smelling candles that you sell.
6. To help you decide what to do with your investment portfolio.
7. To tell you if your new dress makes your ass look fat. Let's face it- the dress has nothing to do with it.
8. To hear about your great blackjack strategies at the local Indian casino. If you were that good at it, you wouldn't keep asking me to waive your $15 co-pay.
9. For you to sell girl scout cookies, campfire candles, chocolate bars, or any other of your kid's school fundraising stuff to.
10. To answer your questions about getting a passport.
11. To listen to the great deal you got on bedroom furniture in 1959.