Monday, December 22, 2014

Heading west

All right, we're heading to visit family on the west coast, and hopefully warmer weather, for the holidays. I'll be back in 2 weeks.

Whatever you celebrate, have a good one. If you don't celebrate anything, at least call your mother once in a while. She says it wouldn't kill you to pick up a phone. She's worried you aren't eating properly, and needs to tell you something about your cousin Max, Naomi's boy. You met him once at a birthday party in 1972, remember? He was the one with braces.




8 comments:

peace said...

Merry Christmas dr G.

I'm having "exams at the door" celebration and have been calling my mother daily. Just overwhelmed by homesickness.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another year of the life and high adventures of a Mongolian yak herder Dr. Grumpy. Wishing you a healthy and prosperous 2015!

lbparker said...

Merry Christmas to all the Grumpy Family.

BeadHappy said...

Happy Holidays to the Grumpy Family. May you all have fabulous hair.

Cape Cod Step-Mom said...

Happy Hanukkah

Laura said...

Merry Christmas to my favorite blogger and MD. Y'all be safe, and I hope for a vacation recap when you get back. Loved the Hawaii one!!

Hattie said...

Merry Christmas,doc. And a Happy New Year too!

bunkywise said...

I NEED YOU BACK! My life seems to be missing something essential. Does this mean I am a Grumpy addict? Detox? I might need to pre-cert that...

 
Locations of visitors to this page