So, let's translate this:
1. It's okay with us if you have an MRI.
2. We may pay for it. Then again, we may not. We won't decide until AFTER you actually have it done.
3. If, after we get a bill, we decide not to pay for it, you will have to pay for it.
4. If we do decide to pay for it, you'll still likely have to pay part of the bill. How much this will be will depend on what we decide. We'll let you know after you've already had the test.
5. Once you get the test, you have absolutely no say in the matter. We, on the other hand, can change our mind at any time.