Sunday, April 8, 2012

Weekend reruns

From December, 2008:


Okay, so at this time of year we get tons of cookies, candies, fattening stuff in general, dumped at the office.

A few weeks ago a local physical therapy place that specializes in hands dropped off a bunch of hand-shaped frosted sugar cookies.

Our staff was pigging out. I kept asking them to set one aside for me and put it next to my coffee in the break room, but they ignored me, as the cookies gradually decreased in number.

Finally I said "Somebody put a cookie near my coffee, or I'll have you all shot!" Then I went in to see my next patient.

When I wandered back to the break room 20 minutes later, they had saved me this cookie.


13 comments:

Segments of Life said...

LOL I want to work where you work so badly.

Charles said...

aww, how sweet. Your staff loves you Doc - they left an artisanal cookie for you!

jimbo26 said...

I like it . LOL

Jive Talkin Tool said...

Ahhh, they think you are number one!

ER's Mom said...

I'll bet Mary did it.

popeyemoon said...

I should not read you after recovering from surgery.

Debbie said...

Doc, they really love you. Really.

Popeyemoon...had the same problem post-op hysterectomy....took some comedy tapes in to listen to...big mistake.

X-Ray chick said...

WELL...that was very kind of them! Jaja

Anonymous said...

Love love love it! Ha!

Anonymous said...

At least they left "one" cookie for you...

Packer said...

Oh, a jersey driving cookie.

Mari-Ann said...

And the dregs of the coffee pot, too. Man, you have seriously been DISSED!

BobbyCdPT said...

AND THEY TOOK ALL THE COFFEE! I believe someone should answer for this outrageous act of inhumanity!The lack of respect you must suffer through on a daily basis is unimaginable, Dr. Grumpy!

 
Locations of visitors to this page