1. YOU are the one who lives 140 miles from here.
2. YOU are the one who refuses to move your demented mother into a home closer to you, in spite of the fact that she has no connections here at all.
3. YOU are the one who frantically called last Friday demanding an immediate appointment for Mom's behavioral changes.
4. YOU are the one who went apeshit because you called at 3:30 p.m. on a Friday and I didn't want to keep my office open until 6:00 so you could drive here, pick her up, and bring her to see me.
5. YOU are the one who refused my suggestion of admitting her to the hospital last Friday to work this up.
6. YOU are the one who demanded an appointment for today, so I agreed to work Mom in over lunch.
So don't come in and chew me out for making you spend 2 hours driving here and bring your Mom to see me! And don't chew Mary out and tell her that I did this only to get your Mom's $15 co-pay!
And, when YOU just decided you don't want any more tests done or medications started on Mom, don't freaking yell at me for wasting your time on this visit!