Monday, September 9, 2024

Mount Wannahockaloogie

Dr. Grumpy: "Do you have a medication list?"

Mr. Skoal: "Yeah, it's in my wallet, hang on. Hey doc, can I have your trash can next to my chair for the visit?"

Dr. Grumpy: "Sure, here it is, are you okay?"

Mr. Skoal: "Yeah, I just need something to spit my chewing tobacco in."

Dr. Grumpy: "Okay, uh... let's have a look at the med list."

Mr. Skoal: "Here you go. Ya know, my family doc has a spittoon in every room in his office. Maybe you should, too."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to mention sawdust on the floor, whiskey as the all-purpose medication, and a selection of bullets to bite for pain.

Egilius van Genever said...

"Since I've got the trash can next to me anyway, do you think you'll be needing a urine or stool sample?"

 
Locations of visitors to this page