Monday, June 24, 2024

Random pics

Okay, time to hit the mailbag for stuff you guys have sent in.


First, we have this, from a patient medication form:


 

I never thought of this product coming in different grades, and I really don't want to know what the difference is between "professional" and "amateur."

 




Next, in the way only Amazon can, we have this juxtaposition from their "you might also like" algorithm:

 



One reader is currently on an Alaskan cruise, and one night at dinner they were serving uh...


 

 

And lastly, the same reader saw this in a brochure on board. While I'm sure the award is well-deserved, I really don't want the details. I'm sure it involved being called at 2:00 a.m., was really disgusting, and had something to do with the all-you-can-eat buffet.

 




9 comments:

Egilius van Genever said...

Tonight, on "Deadliest Catch: Anchorage:"

"Wait! Stop! I'm not a native! I just moved here from Omaha three months ago! I still have my Nebraska driver's license! Let me go! AAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!"

Anonymous said...

The advent of Twitch streaming has opened up a LOT of new ways for people to earn a living.

Anonymous said...

"Look, it seemed like a good idea at the time! The price for drinks at the bar on a cruise ship is ridiculous, not to mention all the tips, and they had a bunch of fruit salad at the all-you-can-eat buffet, so I figured I could save some money my making pruno in my toilet!"

Izzie the Influencer said...

The way it works is that the professional grade paper can go in your laser printer. People send me pictures of their boss or their ex or politicians they don't like or other rappers that they have a beef with or whatever. I print the pictures onto the paper and then film myself using it, and upload it to my OnlyFans channel. For an extra fee, my clients can specify what I eat the day before.

Anonymous said...

The professional grade paper automatically logs how many squares you've used for each account and uploads the information to your billing software, so you know exactly how much to charge your clients.

DanRM said...

An Acapella is an actual medical device though. It's used for helping mobilize sputum.

https://www.gosh.nhs.uk/conditions-and-treatments/procedures-and-treatments/acapella-choice/#:~:text=The%20Acapella%C2%AE%20Choice%20is,(phlegm)%20from%20their%20lungs.

Grumpy, M.D. said...

I honestly had no idea. Thank you, Dan!

Packer said...

And elsewhere in the NHS

Loren Pechtel said...

"Professional" is probably the packaging--meant for a big dispenser.

 
Locations of visitors to this page