Monday, May 1, 2023

Unsolicited offer

Dr. Grumpy: "This is Dr. Grumpy, returning a call."

Mr. Ink: "Hi, I'm Mike Ink. I have some extra rooms at my place and was hoping to sublease them to a doctor looking to expand his practice with a satellite office. I was wondering if you're interested?"

Dr. Grumpy: "No, thank you. I try to keep it small."

Mr. Ink: "Do you know any other doctors who might be looking to expand?"

Dr. Grumpy: "I can give them your name. What kind of practice do you have?"

Mr. Ink: "Well, technically it's not a medical practice, it's a tattoo parlor."


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, a foolproof way to ensure patients will remember their appointments, symptoms, medication, etc.

You should consider it.

Rama Squiggler said...

"Let's just say that it would be very convenient for my customers to have a doctor nearby. And I'm not making the mistake again of having a lawyer in the space."

mary beth said...

Maybe an infectious disease guy?

Agenericdoc said...

Perhaps a dermatologist who does tattoo removals?

Vinnie Vodka said...

"But if I have a doctor on the premises, I can put the 'Medical Practice' sign back up without getting in trouble again,"

Anonymous said...

"Damn it, Jim, I'm a tattoo artist, not a doctor."

Anonymous said...

"But don't tell the guy I performed open-heart surgery on last week."

Moose said...

When is a needle not a needle?

Packer said...

Acupuncturist would be a nice fit and probably could increase production

 
Locations of visitors to this page