Monday, July 9, 2018

Annie's desk

Annie: "Dr. Grumpy's office, this is Annie."

Mr. Tush: "I'm really not happy about this whole situation."

Annie: "Okay, what is..."

Mr. Tush: "Now they're telling me that my insurance may not cover the colonoscopy at all, and I can't afford this, so really don't want to go ahead with it."

Annie: "I think..."

Mr. Tush: "LISTEN TO ME! I'm not done yet. This is stupid. I'd never have agreed to go ahead with the colonoscopy except the doctor told me it was needed. I'm not going to pay for this and I want to cancel the whole thing. It's crazy that you people..."

Annie: "Sir..."

Mr. Tush: "NO! YOU LISTEN FOR A CHANGE. I didn't really want the colonoscopy, and now I find out it may not be covered, and..."

Annie: "LISTEN!"

Mr. Tush: "WHAT?"

Annie: "This is Dr. Grumpy's office. He doesn't do colonoscopies. You've called the wrong office."


Pause


Mr. Tush: "Well, shit. Sorry about that."

Click

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

After the colonoscopy, he should get his hearing checked.

bobbie said...

Annie gets the raise this time!

tbd88 said...

Wrong end.

Jono said...

At least he apologized.

Anonymous said...

Ditto, Jono. At least he apologized in an efficacious and succinct manner.

Anonymous said...

What a pain in the butt...

clairesmum said...

verbal recto-cranial inversion...and Annie got him 'unstuck" with one simple sentence.
Gold star for Annie.

 
Locations of visitors to this page