Monday, September 10, 2012

Mary's desk

Mary: "Dr. Grumpy's office, this is Mary."

Mr. Bling: "Yeah, this is Mr. Bling, and I need to make an appointment to see Dr. Grumpy."

Mary: "Mr. Bling, you sent us a letter 2 weeks ago saying you were firing Dr. Grumpy, and wrote a number of unkind things about him."

Mr. Bling: "Yeah, I know. But I decided it's too much of a pain to find another neurologist."

Mary: "I'm sorry, sir, but our policy is that once a patient has dismissed us, we won't take them back. It's just not good for the doctor-patient relationship after that."

Mr. Bling: "That's bullshit! I need a neurologist, and you're refusing to see me! I don't have time to find another one."

Mary: "Sir, you should have thought of that before you fired Dr. Grumpy."

Mr. Bling: "See, it's reasons like this that I fired you guys in the first place."

Hangs up.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people just can't make up their mind...

Packer said...

I have never been hurt by anything I did not say.

I think it is a Proverb or something. Impulsive actions are orgasmic, but they too can have consequences recognized only much later.

bobbie said...

Saint Mary ~

Anonymous said...

can you say "borderline"?

amy be
case study for update on "psychopath next door"....

CrayonEater said...

Not especially known for being logical myself, even I cannot understand this king of "logic."

Gracie's Mom said...

Poor Mary. Poor Dr. Grumpy. I bet you are both really going to miss having this LOVELY gentleman as part of your practice.

The Evil Receptionist said...

And round and round we go.....

Li'l Azathoth said...

"As if I didn't have enough trouble right now trying to get my wife to come back, trying to get the minister who married us to come back, trying to get my divorce lawyer to come back, AND trying to reinstate my account on match.com..."

Anonymous said...

sounds like pharmacy to me. we get a lot of people saying, "I'm never coming back here again" and after insulting us. Then 1 month later, they are back but unlike Dr Grumpy, we have to take them back per company policy.

Crazy RxMan said...

What a Butthead.

pharmacy chick said...

score 1 for mary!

Anonymous said...

@Packer "A closed mouth gathers no foot"

 
Locations of visitors to this page