Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Get a Life!

I was trying to help a patient find a pharmacy on his plan today.

His insurance lets him go to Local Grocery, but they don't all have pharmacies in them. So I typed a few words into Google to find the Local Grocery with a pharmacy in it that was closest to his home.

I somehow ended up on one of these sites that reviews local businesses, with reviews written by random anonymous people who have nothing better to do with their time then write reviews.

The top review about Local Grocery was great:

"I love this store! They are super-duper friendly, and they all know me. I go there 2-3 times every day to buy lottery scratch tickets and Fritos."

2 comments:

ndenunz said...

That's probably one of your patients.

It sure sounds like one of mine.

Unknown said...

Reviewer forgot to add, "this store also has a awesome selection malt liqour and smokes. Oh, and the neighborhood script mill is a few blocks away..."

Where I used to live in Detroit, the local grocery store purchase was usually, scratch offs, fritos/pork rinds (*shudder*), malt liquor and Faygo Red Pop for the gaggle of kydz.

Rat

 
Locations of visitors to this page