Thursday, January 6, 2011

Criminal of the week

Okay, let's look at this:

1. If you burglarize homes, it is NOT recommended that you keep breaking into THE SAME ONE.

2. Unless you're a professional wine/beer/tequila taster it is NOT recommended that you drink heavily on the job, no matter what you do. This includes being a burglar.

3. If you ignore #2, get drunk on the job, and can't remember how to get out of the house, it is NOT recommended that you call the cops for help.

1, 2, 3, strikes, YOU'RE OUT! Like this guy.

7 comments:

The Mother said...

If I could be a professional tequila taster on the job, my days might not suck so much.

pharmacy chick said...

geez, must be a relative to the brilliant mind that came into my pharmacy with the amazing deduction that people with insurance pay less than people without it..

Queen Silly Britches said...

Oh, great! This joker is from my state.

Anonymous said...

Queen Silly,, So is Joe Biden and we don't hold that against you.

Now I know how Grumpy gets his patients, he trolls the newspapers for candidates.

Jon said...

Spent the first 18 years of my life in Wilmington. Can't believe I found my way out.

Queen Silly Britches said...

@Anon 9:39, I don't hold that against me either.

battynurse said...

This qualifies for a Darwin Award.

 
Locations of visitors to this page