Saturday, July 11, 2009

Vacation Interlude

We're at Sea World again, waiting for the Seamore and Clyde show to start. I'll post more tonight.

I just want to chip in and thank all of you who saw the karma in Mr. Asshole losing his cell phone yesterday, as well in this past post.

I have to say that I think the BEST LINE EVER about this sort of thing was uttered by the late John Ritter, in a long forgotten 1989 movie called "Skin Deep". So here it is:

"There is a God! And he's a gag writer!"

3 comments:

Chris said...

Dear God, they still have the Seamore and Clyde show at Sea World?? I'm 40 and I remember seeing that show when I was a kid (well, obviously it wasn't the SAME Seamore and Clyde, snort) - there used to be a Sea World about 1/2 hour south of Cleveland. Oh, and cell phone guy? Karma.

Grumpy, M.D. said...

I'm sure they ain't the same ones.

Just remember, people, the original Shamu died in 1971. Now Shamu is whichever of 4-6 whales they choose to do the show on a given day.

If you do the overpriced "dinner with Shamu" you learn their real names.

Chrysalis said...

Justice is important. ;)

 
Locations of visitors to this page