Sunday, July 26, 2009

Marieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marie wanted to talk to my parents this morning, for whatever reason. So I dialed the phone and handed it to her.

After a pause, she said "Hi, it's Marie.... okay, Grandpa" and handed it back to me. She said my dad had answered and said he was busy, but would call her back.

After a while we didn't hear back from them, which is odd. So I called them, to find they'd just gotten in from shopping, and neither had spoken to Marie.

As it turned out, she'd reached their answering machine.

4 comments:

The Angry Medic said...

Oh great. Thanks Dr G, you now owe me a new computer keyboard. Trust me to drink Coke whilst reading your blog :)

Unknown said...

=)

It played out exactly as she told you...in her mind.

Unknown said...

haha..she's so cute..lol..

XD

The Bus Driver said...

that is soooo adorable!

word verification: pecky lol

 
Locations of visitors to this page