Monday, April 1, 2024

Doctors behaving badly

I'm with a patient when Mary wanders back.

Mary: "Hey, Dr. Hypothec is on line two, he asked me to interrupt you."

Dr. Grumpy: "Okay. Hang on, Mrs. Fonebone, let me get this... Hi, this is Dr. Grumpy."

Dr. Hypothec: "Hi, this is Mort Hypothec across the street. Thank you for taking my call."

Dr. Grumpy: "What's up?"

Dr. Hypothec: "I had a a question about my wife, did you ever see her as a patient?"

Dr. Grumpy: "Not that a recall."

Dr. Hypothec: "Well, she works in mortgages, and was wondering if you were interested in refinancing your home? She can get you an excellent rate."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Yeah, she mentioned something about that in bed."

Packer said...

How good? Talking sub five?

Egilius van Genever said...

"Anyway, think about it. I'm in the middle of performing brain surgery, so I'm just going to make a few more calls and then get back to it."

Anonymous said...

"While I've got you on the line, would you like to buy some Girl Scout cookies from my daughter? I'm throwing in a free Percocet prescription with every 20 boxes."

Anonymous said...

"Or maybe you'd like to join my mistress's MLM?"

The One Person on Earth Who ISN'T Alice said...

"Of course, if you'd seen her as a patient, you'd already know that."

Anonymous said...

"You're with a patient? Great, put the phone on speaker and then I can tell you both about some exciting timeshare opportunities in Branson!"

Anonymous said...

"While I've got you, would you like to make a donation to my favorite charity- 'Doctors Without Boundaries?'"

 
Locations of visitors to this page