Monday, January 16, 2023

Family Fun

Ms. Crouton: "Hello?"

Annie: "Hi, this is Annie, with Dr. Grumpy's office. I'm still working on getting your medication, Shnoodleblob, authorized, but in the meantime we do have samples you can pick up so you can get through the week."

Ms. Crouton: "You do? Oh, THANK YOU! That really helps. What time are you open to?"

Annie: "We'll be here until 4:30 today and..."

Ms. Crouton: "No... I don't get off work until 5:00 today, and I actually have to get off the phone now because my meeting is starting... can you call my mom for me? She knows I take this, and she's near your office anyway. She'll pick it up and I'll get it from her later."

Annie: "I..."

Ms. Crouton: "My meeting is starting! Please call her! 867-5309! Thank you!"

 

(click)

Annie sighs.

 

Ms. Crouton's Mom: "Hello?"

Annie: "Hi, this is Annie, calling from Dr. Grumpy's office. Your daughter, Ms. Crouton, can't get by to pick up her medication, and asked me to call you since she says you're near our office."

Ms. Crouton's Mom: "Can you please call my daughter back and tell her to go fuck herself? Thank you."

 

(click)

Annie sighs.

6 comments:

jimbo26 said...

Sounds `bout right - lol .

A. Marie said...

Let us draw the curtain of charity over the subsequent conversation between Ms. Crouton and her mother.

bobbie said...

Another raise for Annie!!

Ms. Donna said...

Mrs. Crouton's mom is named “Jenny?”

Officer Cynical said...

Annie: "Hi, Ms. Crouton, it's Annie from Dr. Grumpy's office again. Your mom said to go fuck yourself. Anyone else you want me to call?"

Packer said...

I have been away from Dr. grumpy for a couple of months and I return today and I’m so glad I did. I have been laughing hysterically all morning.

 
Locations of visitors to this page