Monday, September 9, 2013

While you're waiting for the doctor...

Dr. Grumpy: "Okay, we'll see what the test shows... Any questions?"

Mrs. Lipstick: "You have some unused space in your lobby."

Dr. Grumpy: "Oh, that depends on the day, and how many patients Pissy and I have."

Mrs. Lipstick: "I was thinking I could put a small table at the far end."

Dr. Grumpy: "For what?"

Mrs. Lipstick: "I sell Avon cosmetics, and could set up a small store out there. I think a lot of your female patients would appreciate the convenience."

Dr. Grumpy: "What? No. I'm sorry, but that's just not something we'd like here."

Mrs. Lipstick: "How much of a commission do you want? I'm sure we can make a deal."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon, Doc...waddaIgottadoheah?

Reminds me of the used car salesman that thought telling me I could "Put, two..tree..bodies in dere", as he opened the trunk, was a selling point.

*Personally, unless you can fit four in a trunk I'm not buying.


*this may not be true

Packer said...

Got me, I thought she was going in the feng shui direction.

Whelk Lad! said...

"I also turn tricks. I think a lot of your male patients would appreciate the convenience."

Anonymous said...

CONSIDERING MEDICARE CUTBACKS, YOU NEED TO CONSIDER OPTIONS, START THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX (ER, WAITING ROOM)

Anonymous said...

Artisanal products only....

RehabRN said...

Aww, Grumpy! What a great opportunity to spray perfume in the waiting room and trigger all sorts of allergic reactions, or better yet, migraines!

Just a little cross-marketing.

 
Locations of visitors to this page