Monday, June 26, 2017

Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay

Mary: "Dr. Grumpy's office, this is Mary."

Mrs. Woof: "I need to get into Dr. Grumpy right away! I was bitten by a dog, and may have suffered nerve damage!"

Mary: "Okay, we don't have anything until next week, are..."

Mrs. Woof: "But this needs to be done urgently. I think I need stitches!"

Mary: "Um, when did this occur?'

Mrs. Woof: "Five, maybe ten minutes ago. It's bleeding all over the place!"

Mary: "You need to go to ER. Dr. Grumpy doesn't handle injuries like this."

Mrs. Woof: "But there might be nerve damage! He's a nerve doctor!"

Mary: "Yes, but he's not going to put stitches in it, or know what else to do. You need to go to ER, and let them see what's going on."

Mrs. Woof: "You people are a waste of time!"

(click)


10 comments:

Reds Kevin said...

That lady has some nerve!

Loren Pechtel said...

Her mind, dog-gone-it.

Ms. Donna said...

Meow.


Moose said...

Yippie yippie yi, yippie yi yo yo

I wanna be a cowboy

And you can be my cowgirl

Oh, yippie, yippie yo yo

[Yes, I know you wanted DO THE DOGCATCHER!]





A. Marie said...

I think this one calls for "Who Let the Dogs Out?"

Anonymous said...

It's a wonder we made it to the moon.

Anonymous said...

"You're almost as useless as the gynecologist I just called!"

Crazy RxMan said...

At that point she probably hung up the phone and immediately drove down to her pharmacy to pester the pharmacist on duty.

Jono said...

Anonymous 9:13, it's a wonder we invented the wheel.

Anonymous said...

At times like this, I hope there really is intelligent life out there.

 
Locations of visitors to this page