Sunday, December 16, 2012

Today's featured gift

Before moving on to the post, I'd like to say something:


HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!




And now back to our regular program.

 
Is your favorite cook tired of drab colors? Do they want to spice things up? Well, you should give them Esslack: edible spray paint for food!





Think of the possibilities: gold chicken, blue steak, or fire-red asparagus! Make your holiday dinner look like something out of Willy Wonka (the 1971 version).

Foodies in the 'hood can give up using plain, inedible Krylon and do some serious food tagging to let everyone know that particular Big Mac is YOURS.

Your kids already believe you're trying to poison them. So why not have fun with it?

9 comments:

CrownedwithVictory said...

That last line was hilarious!! (and so true)

Julie said...

WOW congrats to your parents!

Moose said...

50 years! Congratulations to your parents. That's awesome.

Of course, that makes you very, very old.

Sara said...

Happy anniversary Dr. Grumpy's parents! You produced an incredible son!

lynda t said...

Bravo,Grumpy Parents! Happy Many More Anniversaries!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to
Mr. and Mrs. Grumpy!!!

Anonymous said...

Stencil of Jesus's face sold separately.

Anonymous said...

A few years ago they came out with green ketchup. It tasted just like normal ketchup but it was green. I tried it. I could not eat it. Tasted fine but I couldn't get past the greeness. I don't think I'll be eating an oddly colored turkey, thank you.

Congrats to your parents. Mine have been married 47 years and my in-laws have been married 63 years. My husband and I have been married 18 years. I love to see long lasting marriages.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking the gold spray could add some nice touches to a ganache-glazed dark chocolate torte (picture an elegant stenciled design around the edges or on the top). But you could certainly have a good bit of fun messing with your kids, too.

Congrats to your parents - 50 years of commitment is something worth celebrating.

A.W.

 
Locations of visitors to this page