Monday, July 17, 2023

Back after a few weeks

So going to just put up some random pics you guys sent in, and stuff I saw on my trip.


 This fan mail was posted at a local burger place:

 



From the "when I was your age" file is a pic of a 3 gigabyte external hard drive seen at a thrift store, I assume intended for a museum.

 

 
 
 
 
 
Next, in the "gross overuse of adjectives" category is this margarita sign, which needs to have "artisanal" added to really bring it home.
 



Then there's this Albert DeSalvo inspired car decal:

 



And this question on a survey to make sure you're paying attention:



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hey, you got your organic caramelized pineapples in my margarita!"

"You got your margarita all over my organic caramelized pineapples!"

"Watch out, guys, I'm coming through with a bunch of jalapeƱos!"

Anonymous said...

"How come no hitchhikers ever want to ride with me?"

Anonymous said...

I suppose if you followed the car's sign to "Enjoy a Choke," you may need to answer yes to the survey question.

Anonymous said...

Does the external drive come with a FireWire 400 cable, or do you have to supply your own?

Anonymous said...

Maybe you're in a coma and you're just dreaming that you're a doctor taking an online survey? It could be a trick question.

Loren Pechtel said...

Nothing wrong with the are you paying attention question, they're just being a little creative.

And I've seen a 5mb drive that size. Get your gb off my lawn! (And what am I supposed to do with you youngsters since I have no grass?)

PR Department, Impossible Foods said...

Try our new Impossible Bugers. They taste exactly like they came from your nose, but they're 100% vegan!

Anonymous said...

Have a choke and a smile.

Anonymous said...

What about Diet Choke?

Vinnie Vodka said...

Shortly after this picture was taken, the driver was busted when a routine traffic stop led to the discovery of 2 kilos of choke.

Reds Kevin said...

I miss your holiday posts!

BB/VA said...

I think the burger joint is Five Guys. They encourage young visitors to leave comments

 
Locations of visitors to this page