Monday, September 13, 2021

Probably true

Dr. Grumpy: "Okay, then let's try increasing the dose of Flurpizol to 2 pills each night."

Mr. Martin: "That's what Annie had told me to do when I called last month, "

Dr. Grumpy: "I was wondering about that, because I see the phone call listed..."

Mr. Martin: "You're not angry at me, are you? I just wasn't sure."

Dr. Grumpy: "No, of course not. Let's just try the increase now and we'll see..."

Mr. Martin: "You're not going to tell Annie, are you? I don't want her to be angry at me, either."

Dr. Grumpy: "She won't be. Don't worry about it."

Mr. Martin: "Do you promise? Isn't she your boss?"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two people you ALWAYS listen to: secretaries and sergeants. You have rank; they have authority.

RC said...

I did not see that coming but that really made me laugh! :D

Anonymous said...

So did you tell Annie?

gloriap said...

I'll bet he has PD but Mr. Martin knows where the power resides. Annie needs a raise.

Ms. Donna said...

Annie can prescribe?

Anonymous said...

Yes. Yes, she is.

Shash said...

He got you cold. Annie IS the boss.

 
Locations of visitors to this page